CHEYNE COOKE, General Manager and Chief Executive Officer
- Boat Building Trade Certificate
- Degree in Business Management
- Over 6 years experience in property management and property development.
- Oversees all the operations of the company from property management, project management, finance & accounting, HR & Admin.
- Heads the Project Management Department of the company.
- Heads the company’s business development by finding new clients who would want to have their properties managed or built to lease or sell.
ARNE ALFAJARDO, Operations Manager/Property Manager
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- 12-year experience in Property Management specializing in both commercial and residential properties.
- Heads the Property Management Department of the company.
- Oversees all property managers/officers and maintenance officers in various locations in PNG.
- Heads the marketing, leasing, property sales, IT, HR and admin matters of the company.
- Assists the General Manager in business development by finding new clients and tenants.
RIGEL MAR, Project Engineer/Architect
- Professional Licensed Architect
- Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering
- More than 10 years in the construction industry specialized in building and structural designs, site construction, construction management and project management.
- Oversees our Highlands project management.
RHODA YANGI, Management Accounting
- Diploma in Business Studies at the Divine Word Institute (now University)
- Member: CPA PNG
- Worked with Atlas Steel & Anderson Foodland in the past.
- Oversees all financial and accounting matters of the company.
KUMAN WAGI, Property Management Officer/Maintenance Officer
- Degree in Land and Property Studies for the PNG University of Technology.
- 3-years relevant experience in Property Management on commercial and residential properties.
ABRAHAM SIMBAIM, Property Management Officer – Commercial
- 15-years relevant experience in Property Management on residential and commercial properties.
- 9 – years as Security Manager in a petroleum company.
- Oversees all maintenance matters of the managed properties.
- Keeps records of all equipment’s preventive maintenance schedule and implement them.
- Assists the Property Manager in all leasing and admin matters.
NADIA TUWEYO, Project Officer
- Graduate with Bachelor of Building at PNG University of Technology
- 2 years Project Officer at Venture PNG.
- 4 months experience in road construction with Kimbe Concrete Products as an apprentice.
- 4 months supervisor at L&C Pacific Enterprise
- 2 months HR work with Vanco